How to Use the Interactive Map
- Inside the map, click on the red map marker in the center of the map
- In the callout box, click on “Directions”
- Underneath the map, input your starting address in the text box labeled with the Green “A” symbol.
Remember, the map is powered by Google Maps technology, so put in the address as best as you can remember it and press “Enter” on your keyboard. Then choose the correct suggestion.
- To Display driving directions, click “Get Directions.”
- To Change to a different route, click a different route in the “Suggested Routes” box